Rise 'n' shine to a colorful day. 🌈 To get the rainbow effect in the morning, place the decal on an east-facing window with direct sunlight.
• 4 x 4" Suncatcher decal with adhesive sticker backing
• Creates rainbow refractions in your room's wall and/or floor
- Pick a window indoors with access to direct sunlight.
- Clean the surface with water or your favorite window cleaning solution.
- Peel away the white backing of the decal and stick the adhesive side onto the window. (Tip: to prevent air bubbles, spray the window with water before placing your decal and squeegee out excess air after application. The adhesive may look frosted for a few hours, but it will clear up once the water has fully dried.)
- You did it! Rainbows will appear in the room during the times of day that sunlight shines directly through the window.